We are working within the following parts of Erasmus+ and ESF projects:
- Exchange of experience
- Development of shared concepts and handling of common problems at European level
- Support of the efforts at national level to enhance the system of vocational training
- Modernize the educational offerings
We organize stays abroad which are a part of the vocational education or advanced training for:
- Persons in the first vocational education ( trainees, students), who have to be students of a vocational institution or company.
Target: acquirement of additional vocational qualifications in another country.
- Young employees and graduates, still enrolled in a vocational institution or a company.
Target: support for the entry to the labour market.
- Trainers, vocational advisors, pedagogic tutors (Working in field of vocational training)
Target: exchange of experience and working practice
Our goals for the participants are:
- Improving their abilities and professional competences
- Improving the quality of the vocational advanced training and the access to the advanced training and to the lifelong learning
- Promotion and fortification of the contribution of vocational education to the innovation process